Friday 19 November 2010
This holiday I plan to:


  • Get a manicure or at least look after my hands and nails
  • Get a Professional Pedicure at my favourite place in Melrose Arch - Salon. Skin -  they serve delicious coffee and champagne! It is alot of fun to go with a friend to get your nails done.
  • Read more books
  • Spend time with my friends
  • Do a little bit of Christmas shopping for my close friends and family
  • Host our bookclub Christmas party at Mangiare in Melrose Arch
  • Host the annual Christmas party for my friends at Kitchen Bar
  • Decide whether I am going to keep little kitty cat or give her to Friends of the Cat - can I afford the injections and spaying costs
  • Meet 1 new person
  • Buy baby clothes for my brothers baby - It's a boy!! his name is Noah
  • Attend a baby shower at Norscot Gardens
  • Spend some time with my mom and dad
  • Laugh More
  • Relax

2 Comments:

  1. Good list. Totally agree with the "read more books" plan. Can't wait to veg out at devour some books these holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great holiday!! enjoy!
    (in 2011 I want to join a bookclub)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.