Sunday 12 September 2010

Weekend? Where? When?

Another weekend bites the dust. My weekend was very enjoyable. and short.

My weekend picks are:

Best breakfast:
Primi Piatti - Hashbrown Stack with Bacon, cheddar cheese and cherry tomato with optional fried egg

Best Coffee:
Cafe Latte at Primi - it is a massive cup of coffee. Awesome!!

Great Movie:
The Socereres Apprentice - a Disney movie with a predictable ending, but very enjoyable

My new want:
Awesome shoes from Aldo that make me drool - excuse the blurry photo - I was shaking with excitement I just couldnt get it clear enough!


My pat on the back:
After the disappointing planning of the fashion show I went to on Friday night - I realised that I am really good at organising events.

My Advice:
When hosting a fashion show and all the media are there - make sure the clothes at least fit the models. Modelling a dress that is only halfway zipped up and model is falling out of said dress - not cool.

Good mood song:
Usher feat. Pitbull - DJ got us falling in love again

Fence sitting:
Started watching Season 1 of The Vampire Diaries and can't figure out whether or not I like it after 2 episodes.
I am a Supernatural addict through and through and it will take alot to displace my loyalties.

How was your weekend?

3 Comments:

  1. My weekend? too much red wine...EINA!
    I need to detox for at least 1 month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shoe!!! I can't wait to go shopping in SA when I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great weekend! I love organizing and - it goes without saying - I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.