Friday 10 September 2010

I Love...


  1. Tiger Lilys - I think they are so underrated
  2. Kittens - Even the newbies that look like rats. They are too precious.
  3. White Chocolate - Any kind. Aero, Dream, Milky Way
  4. Synchronised Dancing - I absolutely love it when 2 or more people can dance together. It bothers me when the timing is out. Think Step Up, Centre Stage and Boy bands
  5. Feather Down Duvets - No need to say anything more
  6. Coffee - The aroma, the taste.
  7. Surprises - Of any kind. 
  8. QT - he is just so awesomely amazing
  9. Theme Parties - I love dressing up in funny costumes and things
  10. Sangria - Makes me more relaxed. I also talk more - not sure everyone else agrees that that is a good thing. I talk alot as it is. When I am sober! ;-)
  11. Weekends - YEAH BABY!!!

Woza Friday everybody - have a great weekend.

PS: Looking forward to everyone finishing their challenges so that I can pick a winner and announce my next "challenge" 

    1 Comments:

    1. Love Sangria
      Love Weekends
      Love Coffee
      Love Theme Parties!
      Have you announced Number 35 in the challenge - did i miss it?

      ReplyDelete

    I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.