Friday 17 September 2010

*New Challenge - The Write Stuff*


Yes everybody - I promised a new challenge and here it is!

This is slightly different in that it will take a lot longer and it is only 1 installment long.

I love the written word (I think we all have this in common) & that is what inspired me to create this challenge.

With the evolution of modern technology, we have instant access to the net where we can email, blog and Tweet and facebook.

Whatever happened to the written word.... written with a pen on a piece of paper?

See where I am going here?

The challenge is to get out your pen and a piece of paper and write a note!

A page or 2 with 1 of your favourite quotes and whatever else takes your fancy.

The rules are simple:


  1. Email me your postal address to cocktailsao@gmail.com

  2.  I will randomly select an address and mail it to you & you will then have 2 weeks to mail your letter.

  3. You are to keep your "Penpal" a secret until they receive their mail. 

  4. When you receive your letters - scan them and post on your blog.

  5. Cut off Date to send me your details: 1 October 2010
I hope you all join in and love the idea as much as I do?

Meanwhile I am busy compiling a collage of photos and will then judge the winner - please be patient with me as I have been a bit slack lately!

5 Comments:

  1. What an AWESOME challenge!!

    You're be getting an email from me soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a FUN/Exciting challenge, I cant play Boo!!! I just dont want a blog, rather read and comment, even if its not always understood heehaa. SM(SwissMiss) XX the word ""win"" has a beautiful ring to it, dontutink ST? you know, aries...never loose..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound like fun I just might ask to join in this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bathwater - Do join in - the more the merrier! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!! You got my email so I'm in!

    (I still have to finish the last challenge. Still shopping for it :) )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.