Wednesday 29 September 2010

To my Celebrity Husband...

Dear Zac

You may be slightly younger than I am, but that is not a problem for me, I love you anyway.

I just can't fault anything about you (ok maybe you pull funny faces when you sing) but you just have it all - looks, the body, you can sing and dance - your smile and those eyes - oh man they are my downfall!

I just have one question: When are we getting married?

Love Flirty30

PS: These were my other suitors - but I have turned them all away in anticipation of our impending nuptuals.


Ryan Reynolds
Jared Padalecki

Ashton Kutcher

3 Comments:

  1. mmmmmm Ryan Reyolds
    mmmmmmm Ashton Kutcher
    Sorry, those two are mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I dread to say, none of these tickle my fancy or lift my bonnet. Oopsi Flirts. XX SM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this! made me laugh and got a little giddy actually :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.