Thursday 30 September 2010

A Dare is a Dare!

Meet SwissMiss.....

Sassy

Hilariously Funny

Outrageously Crazy

Sometimes confusing

I love her!

Missy does not have a Blog of her own, but she is a regular reader (whom I think actually lives about 20 minutes drive from me)

This photo was as a result of a dare - the final installment of the This is Me Photo Challenge was "Sexy Underwear"
Nobody dressed up in their underwear for the photo, but SwissMiss did - even though she didn't take part in the challenge!

I have kept this photo for when I needed some cheering up - and today is the day!

SwissMiss - you make me laugh with all your comments, and I love that I got a chance to meet you.

6 Comments:

  1. Oh I love it! I was going to post a pic of me wearing some posh underwear, but I didn't know it some people might consider it a little, well, you know, rude, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! she leaves me the nicest comments on my blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please take note! of those 'very' hard worked - tones biceps, not the ones on the chest, the ones (look carefully), on the arms. :)

    Oi.. 20 minutes........You stalking me?? XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S you need "spell check!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats awesome and brave :)

    Have a great Friday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done!! Look at you!
    You put the rest of us to shame :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.