Friday 24 September 2010

Champagne Dreams & Minty Wishes

I seem to have weddings on the brain lately and I can't get it out of my head.

So Claudz - this is for you.

Champagne and Green.

I had lots of fun compiling this collage of ideas - even though I could not find an apple spraypainted in bronze anywhere! ;-)

I loved the idea of Plantable Seed PlaceCards as well as little tins filled with seed sprinkles as favours. This idea keeps the cost of favours to a minimum but it is such a lovely idea.
Wine stoppers in a lovely organza bag is also a classic, but popular gift.

Make up idea (eye shadow on tip of eyelash for effect, not real life!):


Images above used from:
onecraftyfox.blogspot.com
GF Bridal
Wedding obsession

If any of the other images are yours - please let me know

2 Comments:

  1. Buy bronze spray paint, find an apple you like, real or not, spray it lightly yourself, voila. SwissMiss XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie!! I love it!!!
    The favours idea is so brilliant!! and totally suited as my dad has a protea garden and everyone loves them.....LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.