Tuesday 7 September 2010

Uniquely Me - Coffee Rings & Other Things


Today I would like to introduce you to a lady I found through a blog, through a blog!

This lady's blog calms me and she has some lovely ideas as well.

Welcome to Cape Town based Architect: Zeanne from Coffee Rings & Other Things:



1: What made you start your blog?

I started Coffee Rings for a number of reasons, I wanted to learn more about the creative world of blogging, I wanted to meet fellow bloggers and I wanted to feel like I had a piece of “Cyber space” were I was allowed to collect what inspired me! I’ve loved blogging and Ive loved connecting to other bloggers who have introduced me to so many cool places, images and thoughts!


2: What is your favourite colour?


My favourite colour is definitely Grey, I find it moody, calm and strange. I love different shades of grey and its oyster-like tones.


3: If stuck on a deserted island & you were allowed 1 outfit - what would it be?
Wow, this is a hard question, I’d want my espadrilles, a beautiful Kakhoi and a maybe a few nautical striped t-shirts, just to keep up with current trends… haha, I don’t know… definitely my espadrilles though!


4: If a movie was made about your life story - who would play you and
who would play your love interest?


I want to be played by Charlize, Ive always thought she was beautiful and she’s South African and tall! For my love interest I’d pay Roger Federer to quit tennis and become involved in his first movie, Being Zeanne, where he would be my huge love romance!


5: What is the best bargain you have ever bought at an auction


A beautiful, old, working type writer for R10, it’s mint green, in mint condition and I love it!


6: Tell us your favourite joke


Ok- here it goes, never typed a joke before, but every time I hear this joke, I laugh so hard,
So, here it goes:
There was a lizard taking a strole down the jungle path one day
It wasn’t long before he came to a tree, and he heard hysterical laughing coming from its branches.
He looked up, and in the tree he saw Monkey.
So Lizard shouted to Monkey, “Yo monkey, what’s so funny, you look like you having a great time!”
Monkey replied: “hey Lizard, yip, dude, I’m having the time of my life, come up here and join me.”
So the lizard slowly started to climb the tree to get to Monkey
When he got up, he realized Monkey was smoking some of “the good stuff”, Monkey persuaded lizard to join him in his puffs….
After a while Monkey and Lizard were completely goofed at the top of the tree, crying with laughter at their own jokes. Lizard then turned to Monkey and says in a slow, goofed voice : “wow, Bru, you know I’m lank thirsty, I might take a wander down to the river and have a drink.”
And with that, Lizard slowly made his way down the tree and too the river….
At the River, Lizard sits on the side of the bank, still laughing at what he sees and having a really great time and along came crocodile.
Croc, says to lizard: “wow, lizard, you look like u goofed, were did you get the good-stuff?”  so Lizard tells croc to take a walk to the tree with Monkey in.
Croc take a strole, get to the tree, and calls up, “Yo Monkey”…
And Monkey looks down, sees croc and shouts back
“wow, lizard, far-out, dude… how much water did you drink?!!!” 


7: Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I am most productive in the morning, BUT I hate being woken up before I choose to wake up. I love a good night excursion and some fun, but sleeping is a favourite past-time too!


8: What do you obsess over?


Chocolate and Italian type food, as well as sushi!


9: If you were in the circus, which character would you be?


Trapeze artist… or a flame thrower! … AH- or- this one, a sexy lion tamer! Very cool… My 21st theme was ‘Circus” I love the colours, the magic and the Drama!


10: Shoes or handbags?


HANDBAGS! Love them, love the smell of beautiful leather, love the designs, the details, the space and the way they just completely transform and outfit! I Love handbags, and mine really contains everything and the kitchen sink!


Note to Zeanne - see This is me - Photo Challenge # 1 :-)

2 Comments:

  1. That mint green type writer sounds fab! Would LOVE to own one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cocktails for the Feature!
    Ive just posted your link on my blog, and a big thank you. They were fun questions and I really enjoyed answering! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.