Sunday 1 August 2010

Me #1: the contents of your handbag


The contents of my handbag !

All you guys have so nicely given an inventory - here goes mine:

  1. 2 Flash disks - pink and white
  2. Pink Mac lipstick
  3. Double sided mirror - 1 with a magnifying side
  4. Silver Diary
  5. Mini pads and tampons
  6. 2 pens (I never find 1 when I need it)
  7. Plastic bag for shopping
  8. Apple Flavoured Fizz Pop
  9. My Armani Sunglasses pouch - glasses in the car
  10. Guess prescription glasses
  11.  (my glasses collection is a whole other post!
  12. My pink Guess purse
  13. A oink notepad with little pen - very handy
  14. 3D glasses for when we watch a 3D movie
  15. Camera pouch (camera in my hand taking photograph)
  16. Clear plastic pouch containing:
  17. Powder compact for emergency shine
  18. hand gel steriliser
  19. pink/purple mirror and brush combo
  20. baby Zambuk for stings or bites
  21. Oh so Heavenly Hand cream
  22. Pill box with Nurofen, Celestimine and Sinutab
  23. 4 x contact lenses if my glasses break
  24. 1 x cotton wipe pad (huh?)
  25. 1 x Band Aid
  26. Soft Picks - Dental floss
  27. 1 x Estee Lauder Pink Pure Colour lipgloss
  28. 1 x Estee Lauder High Gloss Plump - pink lipgloss
  29. 1 x Avon Cozy Mauve lipstick
  30. 1 x Asthma pump for QT

4 Comments:

  1. The contents of your bag seems as plentiful as mine!

    PS I don't know how to do the 'follow' thing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink purse(?)
    I think I have the same Guess glasses case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said the same thing to Claudz; your bag is far too organized! Mine is hanging it's head in shame, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, this a fun little photo challenge, I'd love to participate - here is a pic of my bag!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.