Tuesday 3 August 2010

Me # 3: Your most treasured handbag


My Guess handbag.
I adore it

My mom bought this for me 1 day in line at the store because I was wearing a white dress with black embroidered flowers and we knew it would look great with my dress.
In a true selfless mother style, mom bought it for me when she has always wanted an original Guess handbag herself.
I hardly use the bag becuse I dont want to mess it up and also because it really is too small for all the junk as seen in Me #1!

It isn't just  bag - this is yet another way my mom has proven to love me so much that she foregoes her own wishes to fulfill mine.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 Comments:

  1. Very pretty bag and I love the fact that it's red. What a great gift from your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so behind already!!!!!!!! :) cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always liked this bag - it's such a wonderful color as well. It's great to see a bright bag; mine are mainly boring black and brown. What a lovely thing for your Mom to do for you, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.