Wednesday 28 July 2010

Reality Show - is me

Today I was kept very busy at work, but the radio kept playing songs that seemed like they were giving me hints.
"I wanna be a millionaire - so freakin bad"
"All I need is 1 wish"


My colleague and I are going to buy a Powerball ticket on Friday, but we are going big. We are each spending R50 and buying 1 ticket and we will split the winnings. I never buy Lotto tickets - but what the hell... go Big or go home!


I figure that the other way to get rich is to become a Reality TV show personality. Man I could have a blast with this!
I would rope Tee and AC into this and we would amaze audiences with our antics.
I would attempt to colour their hair, we could go shopping, we could do all sorts of crap - just like they do on TV
Take the Kardashians - to me they waste their time looking in the mirror and whining about things.
Yes they are all stunning, but besides Kim, the rest of them are chunky, spoilt brats. (I do think they are all gorgeous though)


Flirty30:
Have fat rolls, have no desire to actually do real work, can be a brat if the need arises...


and.... ACTION!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 Comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I really needed it!

    Ps. Your blog is great! I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I started the week with a win of 6 bottles of wine, I'm tempted to see if my luck will continue.....debating whether to play the lotto or bet on the horses!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.