Thursday 29 July 2010

Bitch session

I am in a bad mood.

What a fuck up bad day today.

I have been feeling fairly positive this past week - as difficult a week as it has been, I am upbeat about my upcoming promotion and know that I wont have to do what I am doing right now for too much longer - the thrill of the challange is exciting me.

Tomorrow is a 2 day course at our offices and I have olanned everything down to the last detail only to find that our technical department have let me down in a big way.
Last minute scramblings and phone calls and the last touches will be completed tomorrow at 7am, and we should be back on track.

Then QT tells me he is having to work another late night.
I am getting sick of the late nights and working weekends, and I am very frustrated. We need a holiday together, but can never go because they always have to be available for work - it is absolute bull.
AC tells me that she took years getting used to her husband having to work these hours, but she has accepted it now. She still gets to see her hubby every night and sleep with her arms wrapped around him.

So needless to say - I am ratty, crabby and in a bitching session - you might even find that it is my lower lip obstructing your view....

1 Comments:

  1. Did it feel better to get this out? Frustrated at the unfairness of it all?
    Hope you get back to the place of higher spirits soon....
    It always takes getting use to...MrB works weekends and I work weeks. He works evenings, I work days. But we get to (sometimes) fall asleep together and (sometimes) wake up together. But there is nothing like quality time together.
    What about "going away" in your own city? Stay somewhere (not at home) so it feels like a holiday but QT is still available for work?
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.