Monday 26 July 2010

Love/Lust it!

I Love:


MBALI BODY EXFOLIATOR from Mangwanani Spa


A cream based luxury exfoliate. Contains micro exfoliating beads that removed dead skin and replaces moisture back into the body. The blend of Orange and Cinnamon oil is toning and uplifting.

I have sensitive skin that gets very dry and itchy and makes tiny little dry skin bumps.

This exfoliator is gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth and so polished, without any irritation.
It sells for R80 and lasts a really long time as you dont need a lot.
Dont tell me you won't love it.


I Lust:







This Santorini couch from Coricraft!
I saw it over the weekend and tested it out and boy is it comfy! White is beautiful but too impractical when you have 2 cats whose playground is the garden outside full of brick-red soil.
Retailing for about R4500.00 it is a bit beyond my budget, but still wishful thinking....

1 Comments:

  1. that couch is faboosh.
    definitely something for when I'm a grown up and don't mess chocolate milkshake everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.