Wednesday 11 February 2015

{Blogger Chit Chat} With Claudz & Chantelle - Part Two

With Claudz & Chantelle

Last week Claudz & I kicked off our #BloggerChitChat Series. 

We ask each other questions to find out lesser known facts about each other.
We have had games nights and dinners and many glasses of wine together, but it is always the deeper, more serious questions we never ask each other.

For instance, I know that Claudine is great at making quick decisions when faced with a kitchen ingredient dilemma (What to do when J buys Phyllo pastry instead of the puff pastry we needed for our pin wheels)

She has this wonderful knack with making her house feel like a cosy home & is a fun hostess.

Read more about her below and make sure you follow her on social media for all things cat (Thomas), dog (Max) & food.


If we were in school together, do you think we would have been friends?

Claudz:

Definitely. I love my Gemini friends and I think we would have happily come together for certain aspects of our lives. But I think we’re both butterflies who would have moved off to other friends every once in a while. 



Chantelle:
Yes. We have similar personalities so we would have been drawn to each other, but I think our personalities are too strong to allow one of those friendships where we do everything together and see each other every day.

Have you ever told a lie that nobody has ever discovered? 

Claudz:

Yes. And it’s a dark one. I have confessed it to MrB but no one else. Three people know the truth. 



Chantelle:
Not told a lie, but I have a deep dark secret that only me and the other involved party knows about – something that will never see the light of day. Ever.

If you could go back to one party in the past, which one would it be? 

Claudz:

The massive New Years Eve party we had at the end of 2010. I’m not supposed to call our wedding a party but if I could, I think that would be it. 



Chantelle:
A wedding I went to 5 years ago. I met someone there and we spent most of the time sitting under a gazebo and talking. It feels like I met a soul-mate that night. (A wedding is definitely a party, because it is a celebration, and essentially isn’t a wedding the best kind of celebration?)

When did you realise that you had “grown up”? 

Claudz:

either the day I had no money, no food and my shoes had broken. I realised that this is it. I have to make this work on my own. Or the day that I saw my parents as people, not as parents. With dreams, hopes and disappoints of their own. I no longer felt like a child. 



Chantelle:
My parents had had a fight and my dad confided in me about it. He is a very quiet person, so for him to do that – I realised then that my parents saw me as an adult.

What project needs to be done that you just can't seem to get to? 

Claudz:

We have a cracked window in our house….it’s been like that since May 2013. Hopefully this year we will get it fixed



Chantelle:
The weight of my microwave pulled the silicone away between the countertop and the wall – it needs to be repaired, but it is such a mission to remove the old silicone and have it re-done. Any volunteers?


If you won the lotto and had to donate it all to 1 place/person (no family or close friends allowed) who would it be and why? 

Claudz:

An animal related organisation. We have to stop killing our beautiful animals – from rhinos to penguins, to the fish in the sea and even the bees.



Chantelle:
I would donate it to someone who shall remain anonymous (in case this ever comes true) so that they can realise their wish to form an animal anti cruelty mafia. Find poachers and animal abusers and torture them until they die a slow, agonising death. (I will then join that organisation)

If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be? 

Claudz:

I’d add a bit more to the bank account – haha! Don’t we always want a little bit more for another adventure or to pay off that debt? I’m starting a new position at work and I would want that to just happen already!



Chantelle:
I would love to have a less-stressed job.


What’s getting you through summer? 

Claudz:

In this heat? I’m so lethargic that I don’t feel like doing anything! Knowing that I’ll be in Cape Town in March is a great focus! 



Chantelle:
Woolworths Sorbet – Vanilla or Chocolate

Find out more about Claudz by visiting her blogs here:


Part 3 will be up next week - tune in to find out about Alternate Realities & more.

2 Comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Abby!
      Part 3 went up this morning, it really is alot of fun and will be a regular feature on my blog.

      Have a wonderful day :-)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.