Thursday 5 December 2013

Twenty Wishes - Recap


I suddenly realised that it was a year ago that I committed to these 20 Wishes.
I seem to have fallen off the wagon a bit and I am embarrassed that I have not done more.

  1. Fall in Love -Still waiting
  2. Buy a nice fitting blazer - Due to point 20 - I am managing my budget better, so no space to buy any blazers just yet
  3. Buy a cool pair of Converse 
  4. Go overseas  CHeck & CHECK! Japan and Mauritius (I flew over a sea to get to Mauritius - it counts)
  5. Read a great book - The Perks of Being a Wallflower perhaps - I watched the movie. Dammit, it doesn't count, does it?
  6. Watch a classic movie - I have never watched Mary Poppins, Sound of Music etc
  7. Cook/bake more I have 2 awesome Le Creuset mugs to show for this!
  8. Do another wine tasting trip in the Cape - I went to Mauritius instead.
  9. Drink more water 
  10. Go to a live concert - Justin Bieber
  11. Get my weight below 70kg - then lose a further 5kgs- Let's not go there
  12. Work towards a better toned stomach ...........
  13. Get rid of the people in my life who drain me 
  14. Buy a dining room table 
  15. Go on a photography course: Budget constrictions
  16. Have a wall full of frames with my photographs from all my trips etc 
  17. Work less - Overall I did do better in 2013 than I did in 2012. I aim to improve this even more in 2014
  18. Be a happier person
  19. Do something totally spontaneous - I bought One Direction tickets in London without having any plan other than knowing I want to be there.
  20. Manage my budget more diligently - being a homeowner means I need to be alot more careful 
50% success rate. Meh.

I will do better in 2014.

New list to be posted before Christmas.....
Photobucket

8 Comments:

  1. Good on you for making 50%! It's better than 0!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan - you make me feel a bit better! :-)

      Delete
  2. You've done really well! I want to do number three, but I never get round to it for some stupid reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas is the perfect time to put them on your wishlist!

      Delete
  3. Dont worry, you'll get there! :) I need to start drinking more water and lose some weight too! ....but I just love food soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on the food. I adore food!! (Water... not so much)

      Delete
  4. Well done!! And two overseas trips is pretty awesome!!!
    Plus now you have a ew ideas for 2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I can't fail in 2014 like I did in 2013! :-D

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.