Monday 2 December 2013

Manicure Monday: Pink Bling

I am afraid time has gotten the better of me these past few weeks.

Today's manicure is fairly simple. It does have sparkles - my NYC Pink Bling nail polish courtesy of Christina (Snail Mail Collective) all the way from Texas.
If you know me, you know I am always game for sparkles/glitter/shiny things!

Pink Bling

Using my Ralo Cosmetics Matt Pink polish, I added a little bit of the Pink Bling from the cuticles, half way down the nail for a subtle sparkle.

Simple. But Effective. 


Photobucket

7 Comments:

  1. lovely. love the glitters

    http://msvanvee.blogspot.com

    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you didnt go OTT its still elegant and sparkly. Love it.

    Meg|MeghanSilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks very much - and I just noticed the pink blanket in the background! Colour co-ordinating without realising it! :-D

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.