Sunday 8 December 2013

Frivolous Dilemmas

Besides all the shopping lists that need compiling, I have created my own dilemmas by giving myself too many choices this week.

Dilemma 1: Hey Gorgeous order
Click image to go to their website
It took me 4 days to finally decide what I would like from the amazing range that Hey Gorgeous have to offer. I wanted it all, but that is not going to happen, especially with Christmas on a Budget. I made myself a looong list of all the delicious products and narrowed it down to what I (really) need. And then I justified the fact that I am paying postage, so I might as well make it worth my while and ordered a second product.
These products would also make the perfect Christmas gift - I have ordered a lip balm as a stocking filler for my sister-in-law.
I cannot wait to get my very first Hey Gorgeous order!
Don't you just adore their photo styling?

Dilemma 2: Customised Design for phone cover
I came across an awesome post on Vanilla Blonde about Customised Phone Covers by Tickled Blue for only R275.
I was driving home the other day wondering if I should buy an iPhone so that I can have a cute cover made because there is nothing available for the Samsung S3. Then I read the blogpost and discovered that S3 covers are available!
I designed over 20 case designs, picked my favourite 8 and asked friends to choose.



Which one is the winner?
Wait to find out - I will blog all about my new cover as soon as I have received her back!

You are probably asking yourself why I did not go for a One Direction cover? The answer is simple. I want the cover now, by the time I have chosen a suitable image from the million pictures of perfection, I will have a new phone!

Liam "Hotness" Payne - 1D

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.