Monday 9 December 2013

Manicure Monday: Ombre Take 2

I loved the Ombre the 1st time I tried it HERE.

This time I wanted to try it again using a wet sponge (This definitely made it easier to apply)

I also reversed the colours to fade out to white - almost like a french manicure.
To finish it off, I added a top layer of subtle sparkle.

Subtle Ombre
This would look nice for Christmas with a red nail faded to white and perhaps a bit of Christmas glitter. I might just give it a try for the holiday period, what do you think?

I think the Ombre is one of my favourite nail art techniques so far because there are just so many colour combinations that can be tried.

What have you seen in Nail art techniques that you love?

Photobucket

1 Comments:

  1. I love this! It's very pretty!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.