Wednesday 11 December 2013

To Do List

Source
In my efforts to regain my balance and once again have a life outside of that swear-word called a career, I have found myself committing to a lot more than my work deadlines.

I am enjoying the way it is challenging me and I am enjoying the variety of projects on the go. My only problem is that I fear I am taking on too much. I don't want this to become another stress factor for me, I just wish I had more hours in a day!

  1. Post a photo a day for Project 365
  2. Read more blogs and comment
  3. Service my car
  4. Have my wheels re-aligned
  5. Change my medical aid plan
  6. Finish Photoshop project for Special K
  7. Post my postcard
  8. Collect prize in Sandton (during office hours only)
  9. Finish Christmas shopping
  10. Make DIY Christmas crackers
  11. Print gift tags
  12. Sell my sister-in-law's wedding dress
  13. Find a good tour package for Ireland
  14. Book air tickets to the UK
  15. Choose between the 2 hotel bookings I made before I forget to cancel and I am billed
  16. Get back to the gym
  17. Fix the silicone sealant in the bathroom and kitchen
  18. Buy a pot for the plant so that it stops falling over when the wind blows
Phew!! Busy bee!

What is on your To Do List?


Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. Holy moly! That's a list and a half!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list will keep you busy for a while! Have you been Ireland before? It's a beautiful place; you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.