Friday 18 October 2013

Joining the "ings"

I love questionnaires - I stole this from Claudz

Making : Myself fat by not going to gym when I know I should

Cooking : Toast for dinner - does that count?

Drinking : Coffee and Iced Tea

Reading: Info on Ireland and the UK to plan a holiday in 2014

Wanting: To be more relaxed

Looking: for ways to save as much money as I can.

Playing: With my cat

Wasting: Time. I should get to the shops for groceries before they close, but can't get the energy to get up and go.

Sewing: Nothing!

Wishing: I was getting more action.

Enjoying: Greek yoghurt with black cherries

Waiting: for my holiday to Mauritius (where I will be when you are reading this)

Liking: My sinful little secret

Wondering: If next year is going to be easier

Hoping: I meet someone soon

Marvelling: At how easily moral lines can be crossed

Needing: Lunch - I am hungry

Loving: This beautiful weather

Smelling: The cherries in my yoghurt

Wearing: My PJs - white top and grey bottoms with black kitty cat faces

Following: My Heart - it knows what is good for my soul

Noticing: That I hunch my shoulders when I am stressed and that is what is causing my pain

Knowing: I am becoming less tolerant as I get older

Thinking: About my delicious, sinful secret - which will never come out in case you are wondering

Feeling: Lazy

Bookmarking: Irish holidays and London hotels

Opening: Blogger windows to catch up on some posts

Giggling: At a Whatsapp conversation. Ice Cream and Baking - totally not in the correct context at all.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

  1. haha you are so funny!
    Cannot wait to meet you!
    Hope you are enjoying Mauritius!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be great to meet in real life! :-)
      Mauritius was really great! Will blog about it soon.

      Delete
  2. You will LOVE Ireland! (No matter which part you go to.) I hope you had a wonderful vacation in Mauritius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot wait for Ireland!
      Mauritius was just totally gorgeous. (no men to speak of, but I drowned my disappointment in cocktails)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.