Monday 5 August 2013

Strange Dreams


Lately I have had the oddest dreams & wish I had a psychologist to give them meaning.

Dream 1:
I dreamt I had my hair cut by a strange black lady who's salon was actually a restaurant by night.
She charged me R1400 and warned me that she hoped I had medical aid to pay for it.
When I asked her to fix it because she had not done a proper job at the back, she proceeded to shout at me.

Dream 2:
I dreamt that I was eating custard out of an elongated Tupperware cup (the exact cup we used to eat custard out of when I was a little girl)
I heard shouting from the cup and when I looked inside, Justin Bieber was drowning.

Dream 3:
I went to visit Claudz' house and to get to their place, we had to walk a long dirt road. Then we had to climb up a 90 degree sand hill. After much struggling, I manage to get to the top of this hill that looks out onto a little restaurant.
As we start to walk towards the place, we notice that an armed robbery is in progress.
As we slowly start to back away, a man runs out towards the right and the robbers run after him to shoot him.
Claudz and I start to back away slowly hoping not to draw attention to ourselves and I wake up.

It isn't all rainbows and butterflies up in dreamland... I much prefer the dreams where I am kissing Jared Padalecki's abdomen... that V is super sexy!

Now how on earth do I get back to that Happy Place without visiting McDonalds?

Photobucket

3 Comments:

  1. How weird are those dreams?! There is something missing on this blog though . . . let me have a think . . . hmm! I think it's a photo of the rather gorgeous Jared!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How remiss of me to leave out the HOT Jared Padalecki!

      I better rectify that immediately...

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.