Sunday 4 August 2013

Sunday Lunch - Hertford House

This venue was 1 of the venues visited when searching my brother's wedding venue.

Walking around it's rustic premises with old charm, I knew instantly that it was not the right venue for them.

My friend Li is an old soul, and I have her wedding planned in my head, just waiting for her to find the groom. This is the perfect venue for her, so I wanted her to see it.

Guest rooms overlooking the terrace



Salmon Salad starter

1 of our visitors

Dessert - A little bit of everything

We spent a lovely winter's afternoon on the terrace eating a delectable 3 course Sunday lunch and afterwards took a walk around to explore the chapel and gardens.
I've always wanted to get married under a gazebo

Winter is not very kind to the scenery, but you only had to look at the pruned rose-bushes and leaf-less branches to imagine the beauty that will blossom in Spring time.
The Chapel

We chatted about men and the serious lack of sex in our lives. I made a decision that I really need to get some soon - it could be the root of my grumpiness. (Nah, it's probably mostly due to work, but I am sure the lack of action is playing a bit part too!)
Fun in the Sun

Swing-swing
Such a pretty place.... The food & setting is definitely worth the visit!


Photobucket

2 Comments:

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.