Tuesday 6 August 2013

Goodbye Missy Pie

She's done it.
She got her 3 year working visa in the UK.
She's gone.

My next-door-neighbour colleague.
My Cake Partner
My Hot Men Fellow Perve.

Who am I going to tease and give a fright to in the morning?

Farewell Parma Ham, Rocket and Mozzarella Croissant

Tea Lovers

Hot Men Perverts

Dangerous Driver & the 2 crazies

SMILE! (But keep an eye on the road)

Enjoy the UK Missy Pie, I will miss our daily chats and laughs - and enjoy the One Direction picture waiting for you on the wall of your office when you get there. (Insert one of your own evil laughs here - you know the one I mean)

Follow her blog here, as I am sure she will be keeping us up to date with all her upcoming adventures!




Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.