Thursday 9 May 2013

The Secret to a great Orgasm

Bet the post title caught your attention!

Blog everyday in May - Day 2: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at

I'm really good at a few things, but cannot use them for this post because:
  1. How to give a good massage: You need an instinct and strong fingers and wrists 
  2. The other is X-Rated!
So I will go with my 3rd option: 

How to make a gooood cup of coffee (and I do not mean using the Nespresso machine)

Put in your sugar and coffee and then add your milk.
Using your teaspoon, beat the living crap out of the mixture until it is frothy and bubbly.

Add the boiling water, a touch of cream, stir well and sprinkle with cocoa powder and a hint of cinnamon.

Oh.. and in case you were wondering...
Take a deep breathe in just as you are almost ... there.... (this will get blood flowing to all your nerve-endings and intensify your feelings as you topple over the edge)

Photobucket

4 Comments:

  1. I prefer to insert the pod. Press the button and enjoy the Nespresso

    Shall be trying the last bit of advice too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit, nothing beats Nespresso!

      hahaha ;-)

      Delete
    2. I knew there was a reason why I immediately wanted to be friends with you; I drink coffee until it comes out of my ears, you saucy minx ;-)

      Delete
  2. hhmmm coffee.... all I need now is a butler to serve me!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.