Monday 4 July 2011

Lost Opportunities

I'm out the other night at Buddha Ta having one of their famous Candy Mojitos when a cute guy at the bar saunters over.
"that's an interesting drink" he says, "may I smell it?"
I start laughing and tell him that's the 1st time Ive heard that one, have a taste!
We get to talking & he is a confident, sexy, funny guy.
While he is giving me some of his background I am perving over all his muscles listening attentively & I am thinking to myself:
This is what flirting is like - I vaguely remember this feeling.... 
He asked my age where I gave the appropriate wide eyed look and he laughed and said, Don't worry, I can tell you are a gorgeous 21 year old. Charmer.
I got it on the nose by guessing that he was 27.

It was a friends birthday and after some more flirting & _ cute hand grabbing to emphasise his point - they moved on to the next place. He asked us to join them, but it being a work night & me having flu, I had no intention of seeing him there.

I waved goodbye and later (and even now) I could have kicked myself for letting him go without getting his number or his surname (for Facebook stalking) {facepalm}

So if any of you know a cute, well built Jonathan & brother Gus hailing from Chicago, family in the mining industry, now living in Ruimsig, South Africa, please tell him I want to find out if he kisses as good as he looks see him again.
 Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. oooo la la!!!! i hope you find him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing worse than the morning-after regrets
    good luck in your search!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.