Tuesday 5 July 2011

Living next door to Alice - SA version

This song is a firm favourite for many age groups.
These are 2 of South Africa's best known singers who have recently done a cover & I adore their version:


More about the singers:

Heinz Winckler, winner of the 1st SA Idols competition, 4th in the World Idols competition is a down to earth, cute guy (I've had lunch with him, so I know!)
His voice is sexy & his smile is sexier.

Nicholis Louw is a very energetic performer who has a huge following in South Africa. He also performs covers of Elvis Presley songs (sings them fantastically) and other english songs - 2 personal favourites: Purple Rain by Prince and Poison by Alice Cooper.
Photobucket

1 Comments:

  1. Ha! I look like that when I leave home in the morning as well . . . ;-)

    You have lunch with him? Gosh, lucky you; he's a total cutie!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.