Sunday 3 July 2011

Ryan Reynolds + Green Spandex = HOTNESS

I pledge allegiance to a lamp I got from a dying purple alien


Oh my aching ovaries.

This man makes me want to have babies! With him... obviously.

Finally got around to watching Green Lantern over the weekend & loved it. I can't figure out if I loved the movie as much as I loved the drool-worthy body of RR.
There was a part in the movie where my hormones literally raised my heartbeat and blood pressure GRRRRR!
A fair bit of both I am sure - his humour makes any movie watchable and the story behind Green Lantern is a good one: Will always wins against Fear

Having never watched Gossip Girl, I am newly introduced to Ms Blake Lively. Stunning lady, gorgeous body and sexy smile.
Chemistry between her & Ryan, I felt was lacking a bit, & I still hate her for getting to kiss him!
Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. He is just a total honey, isn't he?

    I've never been a fan of Blake Lively - I don't know what it is, but there's just something I don't like about her :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! he (ryan) is a one hot fab mess! mmm... major eye candy!
    btw, thanks for asking about my mom. she is well, it was a severe bacterial infection on her lungs, but doctors said if it happens again, it could lead to cancer :(

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.