Wednesday 27 April 2011

Little Baby Noah




This is my little nephew Noah - the bigger he gets, the cuter he becomes

This past weekend I spent Easter at my folks and my brother, his fiancee and little Noah came to visit.
And we had a field day by putting bunny ears on him and taking photos - I love that his parents think it's as funny as we do. This is a tradition we plan to repeat every year!

The last photo - he looks so much like my brother, it is uncanny.

I just love holding him and bouncing him - I always thought that babies are scary - and they are - it is different when it is your own flesh and blood because I find that I am not intimidated by them.

If he cries, then he cries, his parents don't panic or think I have done something wrong.

Luckily Noah likes being in my arms - as long as I bounce him - he loves being bounced.

I am determined not to be one of those aunties that incessantly talks about her nephew, but I just had to show you guys how beautiful he is.

One of the cutest babies around.... Just saying.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.