Thursday 28 April 2011

Wedding planning in Progress


It's no secret that I love weddings.
I even have a company on the side totally devoted to event planning, but weddings are my favourite.

This time, it is my brothers wedding - taking place in November & I am super-excited to be planning it for them!

So this is what we have so far:

Event Type: Daytime wedding (I hope they change their minds and have a late afternoon so we can utilise fairy lights or candles)
Colour scheme: Black & White and unknown accent colour (I have suggested Apple Green, Turquoise or Lilac and because the bride to be does not like colour - this may be the toughest part of the whole planning)
Venue:  On the hunt for a garden venue and have asked for 2 quotes so far. Option 1 is already booked for the day of their choice. Option 2 is pending.
Guest List: 24 people, this is going to be easy. The couple want to keep costs down so that they can use the money for a honeymoon.
Very clever indeed - I dont see a need for a wedding where you invite people you hardly know to be there. Weddings are just too expensive.
Flowers: Depending on the colour scheme - options at this stage are orchids or white tiger lillies
Dress: Bride likes simple - so we are off to Bride & Co in 2 weeks to try some dresses on!

I will begin designing invites soon and I cannot wait to start getting this party started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.