Saturday 30 April 2011

Trendy... me?

I have put on ALOT of weight recently and as a result - none of my clothes fit me, especially not my jeans. And I refuse to buy Fat Jeans

Going out and even going to work has become a bit of a mission because I have had the same winter clothes going on 3 years now and my shoes were all chucked when I moved because last winter they were already past their prime.

So this weekend was a huge shopping spree attempting to find clothes & to be trendy as well.

I came across the cutest dress from Edgars and some stunning "fuck me" boots (quoted by a work colleague) Added a pair of black tights and it was quite a nice ensemble.

Mom cut my hair for me and I decided to also go against what I normally do and I cut a fringe along with my layers. I recently started doing my nails again with Bio Sculture Gel and it feels good.
I feel like I am revitalised  and I am loving my new look!

1 Comments:

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.