Thursday 30 December 2010

Happy, Merry.... what?

A belated Merry Christmas to you all!

I hope you were all good so that Father Christmas was able to pay you a visit and leave a little something special?

Once again this year I was spoilt and even though it was a smaller spoil, it means more to me because even tho times are tough all around - the fact that I still got presents, makes me feel blessed.

Amongst my gifts I received vouchers, a silver heart necklace on a pink cord, a little cat make up bag, a glass nail file with a swarovski heart design, cute little tweezers, a cute T shirt, a lovely pair of slip slops and gorgeous pink nail polish and a lovely wine and champagne carry set called Yellow Tail all the way from Australia.
Oh and lets not forget my pink Guess handbag!! yay!!

I am happy I didn't spend alot of money this Christmas - I plan to get out of debt this year and go to Thailand in October.

We lazed around over Christmas day - it was too hot for much else and we watched dvds and lots of reality tv.
Kendra - gotta love her! She has a foul mouth, but she is inspirational in the way she is trying to shed her baby fat (plus the pounds she loaded on by eating all the junk food she could find!)

What did Father Christmas get you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.