Thursday 30 December 2010

Bye Bye 2010

As 2010 draws to a close, my wish is to meet a man who will love me for me, make me feel special & loved and bring out the best in me.
I want to rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around him at night and look into his eyes as we say our vows.
I am heading in to my 32nd year, and I can honestly say that as proud as I am of being independant, I want to spend my life with somebody special.

I am tired of being envious and watching all the happy couples
I am tired of watching my frinds with their husbands and always being the 3rd wheel
I am tired of always being alone
I can change a lightbulb, I just dont want to have to
I can change my tyre, I just dont want to have to
I can fix the leaking toilet and broken washing machine, I just dont want to have to

I know he is out there looking for me - can someone please give him a GPS so he can find me faster?

4 Comments:

  1. lol, i love the gps part! if i see him somewhere in costa rica - i shall direct him your way! :) i wish you a great 2011, flirty. you deserve to have someone who'll accept and love you for who you are! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Here’s hoping you meet him early in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know with most things, when you dont try hard or just relax your thoughts about the situation, it just happens. My daughter is in the same boat as you. Friends, marriages, baby's. It will happen, with some it just takes a little longer, :) and thats ok. Have a good one Flirts - May all your wishes and dreams come true. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all te lovely words ladies - much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.