Thursday 30 December 2010

Back in Time

As the year is coming to a close I have been reconnecting with alot of friends from my school days.

I love reminiscing about the past and getting to know the people they have become now - 14 years on.

M: He was rugby captain with a tough exterior. We dated briefly and I got to see the softer side of him. Years later (after avoiding him for 4 years - see previous posts) we have started up a friendship again and he has admitted that I am still the only one that gets to see his softer side. He has even gone as far as to say we should get married!

Aub: Also dated briefly in our last year. He was part of the popular crowd and I was in the middle. I never figured out why he wanted to date me and now years later we connected on Facebook and had a long chat. Strange how we both perceived things very differently then. What I took for him not being interested, was his way of protecting me because I was a prefect.
All this time he says he had really strong feelings for me and I never saw that because I was so busy wondering what "the" popular guy saw in me. Everyone wanted to date him and he picked me.
Turns out he had the reputation, but it was all just rumours.
I am enjoying getting to know him now, he surprises me with his depth of character, he isn't the joking jock anymore.
He has a cute friend named Warren, I saw his photo on Facebook and commented "cute"
Apparently Warren is single and Aub is trying to set us up. I said I would meet him, what the hell? I have better things to do that pine away over QT.
Warren is back after 10 Jan, and I will meet him then.

LV: He was a very shy guy in highschool. I had a mild crush on him but nothing ever happened.
We went to our matric farewell together but LV was very innocent in those days. I say in those days because since chatting to him lately he has shocked me (in a good way) he now has a very wicked, and flirty personality - which I love!

I love sexual innuendos and good, fun wickedness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.