Sunday 17 October 2010

Jetsetter!!



I leave tomorrow morning for Cape Town. 
I officially begin my training on the products that I know nothing about.
And work in the Stores as a stock picker.
I am not too keen on this - but ok then - life's an adventure and all that....

What I am really not happy about is leaving my cats alone for a whole week straight. QT is away as well, and my friends are too far away.
I am leaving a window open, bowls and bowls of food and water and I am praying that they stay safe while I am gone.
I also have a feeling that my pretty Gerbera daisy plant, both orchids and Bonsai seedlings are going to be dead :-(

I arrive back on Saturday morning - just in time to begin my Adobe Photoshop course beginning on Monday and every Monday and Wednesday evening until middle November.

29 October - off I jetset to Durban for another of annual congresses.

I need a holiday... with lots of sun and cocktails

2 Comments:

  1. have fun! and lots of cocktails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy!! Good luck in windy CT - dip your toes in the ocean for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.