Monday 18 October 2010

*Warning - not for sensitive readers*..... People who kill animals....

... Make me Sick!



I have just watched a documentary on National Geographic where a hunter killed what he thought was a Polar bear.
Then when authorities wanted to arrest him because the animal he killed in cold blood turned out not to be a Polar bear - he was extremely angry.


Um... HELLO?? 


I do not condone hunting. I detest it


It makes me sad, & if I stop to think about it, I get so angry I find myself shaking.



I lose respect for the person that can aim and fire with the intent of killing a creature that never harmed them. Then to make it worse, they stand next to the animal with 1 foot on the corpse and a big fat stupid grin on their face.



What started as a tirade - has suddenly become a full on attack on abusers out there.


I warn you not to go further if you do not want to see the most disgusting pictures of animal abuse.


If I ever win the Lotto in a big way - the 1st thing I am going to do is set up a mafia type network - we will hunt down poachers, and animal abusers of all kinds & "professional" hunters and I will ensure they are never seen again. The lot useless of them.


Companies that practice Vivisection - in this day age there is no need for such cruelty.
It brings tears to my eyes that humans would do such a thing!!!


While searching for a picture to use - this was the 1st one I found and I honestly can't go on looking. I am balling my eyes out as we speak:


Example of testing on animals


I abhor vivisection. It should at least be curbed. Better it should be abolished. I know of no achievement through vivisection, no scientific discovery that could not have been obtained without such barbarism and cruelty. The whole thing is evil.— Charles W. Mayo, MD (son of the co-founder of the Mayo Clinic)

I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't...The pain which it inflicts upon unconsenting animals is the basis of my enmity toward it, and it is to me sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further."-Mark Twain


I cannot understand how a person can hurt an animal!

We can all make that little bit of difference - here are some of the Companies who still practice Vivisection:

Johnson & Johnson (Acuvue contact lenses, Neutrogena, Listerine)
Ponds
Clairol
Colgate - Palmolive
Max Factor
Pantene

For the complete list, go HERE

The good news is that The Body Shop, Revlon, M*A*C and Estee Lauder don't test on animals!

I know I will be changing alot of my products!

I won't go to Spain because of Bullfighting.

Check out this disgusting practice:

Bonsai Kitties, kittens forced into jars & kept there!!!  WTF??

"After 1 month skull will attain complete conformity to flat surface resulting in the desirable "bonsai kitty" expression.


The best solution is to seal the kitten's anus with Super Glue prior to insertion, and then insert a waste tube through a third whole in the vessel. As the kitten's body is still developing, a natural rectal diverticulum will soon form around the tube, which can be drained in any convenient fashion. It's just like a kitty colostomy bag!"



I have a message for all you animal abusers out there:


You are losers & an embarrassment to all humanity - and if ever given the opportunity, I would think nothing of pulling the trigger on you.


That way I save God's creatures from you.


If you are Pro-animal abuse (of any kind) - don't bother trying to defend your actions - I don't care.


To do something about this - visit the WWF - World Wildlife Fund and Take Action
Visit PETA to learn more about Vivisection

2 Comments:

  1. www.furfree.co.za.

    I am a member and they are doing so much good work it is fantastic. My daughter did a rather go naked a while ago - and Christina Storm has just done one now. We believe in animals rights and fight for their rights. Thanks * for this flirts, this is very important for people to see, especially the ones that think they have a right to wear fur. let me end my comments...... Fur looks beautiful on an animal, and putrid on a human! SwissMiss XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    Good post!!
    Just browsed through Barking Mad's site and saw their wish list for the dogs they house. Maybe we can collect a few of those items as part of the Christmas drive? It's basically bowls, toys, bedding, treats, collars etc

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.