Thursday 23 September 2010

This is Me - Round up


Ok guys - I have been really slack - so instead of procrastinating and trying to do a bigger collage - this is what I have put together.

I wanted to do more, but I just never seem to get there.

A big thank you to everyone that participated - I had an absolute blast.

I have pretty much made up my mind about the winner, but I would like to mention a few photos that were big contenders:

Reni over at My So-Called Life posted a stunning photo of a bicycle that had a cart full of colourful paintings for sale at her local market.
Check it out HERE

SwissMiss: Her waterfall called Bath - very original - loved it!



Kate's Car - I loved the layout - looks like a magazine advert


Beautiful architecture from SwissTwist - I love the way the angle of the photo enhances the grandeur of the building



The 2 Finalists are as follows (this is very ironic as I am a Cat Lover!):


Claudz' Doggy
Kate's Doggy

And the winner (after much deliberation & dragging colleagues in to give their opinion) is...

Kate's Doggy!

He looks so long suffering as the snow falls on his nose - and I love the almost Fish Eye view making his nose bigger. :-)

Well done Kate - please email me your address so that I can send you your little gift


6 Comments:

  1. Well done on a wonderful challenge Flirty! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that it was an awesome experience and so much fun!!

    Congrats to Kate on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome! those doggy's are adorable but i looove that snow pic, its hysterical :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)
    Congrats Kate!!

    I had such fun with this, I'm going to miss it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww hip hip for Kates Doggy!!! yay yay. and to Claudz Doggy Yay yay........ they are so so precious. it looks as tho' Kates Doggy has a main. I could plant a big soggy kiss right on the end of their noses. MWAH. Bless these beautiful creatures. SwissMiss XX
    Hey Flirts, love the collage....
    SwissiTwisti, thanks for all your help....

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, flirty 30! love the collage! this was the first ever blog challenge i've joined, and it'll always be one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at those pictures and going, "hey I know those photos then I read the post and figured it all out.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.