Tuesday 5 October 2010

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

There is 1 situation that I wish I could go back and change....


After my grandfather passed away, my gran had a stroke and eventually had to be admitted to a home.


After a while my gran didn't talk much when we visited her, & I stopped going to visit regularly.


A month before her death I was visiting when my Gran had an epileptic attack (brought on by her age - 89)
It was scary and I put off going to visit her and then a month later - she passed away.


I still feel so guilty about not seeing her just before she died and I wonder if she ever thought that I had deserted her.


I need to forgive myself for this - I am not sure I have yet


I can't understand why the text is highlighted - it wont go away!!!

4 Comments:

  1. It is so harder when people we love get older - my great grandma is in a nursing home, getting alzheimers...it's so hard to call and talk to her sometimes...but i better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive yourself, I'm sure your Gran has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a tough one flirts. I saw it with my Hub and his Dad. XX SM A very very common word that everyone uses is....Time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.