Thursday 23 September 2010

Doubly Spoilt

"If you're gonna have more than 1, it might as well be Guess" - Tee

How spoilt am I? My friend gave me a belated birthday present - the purple Guess Purse. I now have 2 Guess purses - wow.

I guess it is all part of God's plan.

I am getting rid of things to pay off my debt and he ensures that my friends are looking after me.

I am so blessed, I sometimes seem to forget this.

Meanwhile the selling off of some of my things is going really well. I have made R950 so far - that is alot of money to go into a credit card!

3 Comments:

  1. C - I just got hit with a situation that requires me to generate a k@k load of cash quickly.
    What you selling? Where you selling?

    This is a scenario that may see me having to move jobs in search of a higher salary too...

    Sorry, didn't mean to overshare on your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congrats on selling everything, that is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you mention selling your Kit Kats........:) XX SwissMiss ;:0

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.