Tuesday 11 May 2010

Eina!

I stopped being stubborn & had my thumb nail removed.

I like the way nobody tells me how freaking sore it is!! They all told me to do it, but only after the removal do they tell me their painful stories!!

8 painful injections later - oh my word!

45 minutes after we stopped the copious amounts of blood - feeling had already started returning.

I am now permanently high on painkillers (they should be called Sleep inducers) they dont actually kill the pain, they make it so hard for you to stay awake and you are so busy concentrating on not drooling or hitting your head on the desk that you almost (almost!!) forget that blinding pain in your thumb that has a heartbeat of it's own.

I go for a check up on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.