Tuesday 4 May 2010

Disappointment


QT suggests we go away for my birthday and I get all excited.


Today he tells me that they are racing and we can't go.


Why get my hopes up? Rather look at the schedule before even suggesting it.


If I had never had any expectations, I would have planned my masked ball for that evening and that would have been that.

Now I am disappointed that we're not going away and because of that I dont really feel like a party either.


No expectations, no disappointment.

I am feeling frustrated and annoyed. I dont want to pick a fight with him, but I can see it coming.

I had to drive to his place because his 19yr old sister does not like to be left alone at home (in a complex with an alarm system), what about me driving so late at night in the rain and on a road filled with potholes?


I realise he is stuck between a rock and a hardplace... am I being unreasonable?

Ordinarily I would have driven to him just because it is fair for both of us to take turns to drive to each other. But when I am forced to - it leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.