Thursday 13 May 2010

Not for sensitive readers!!


Yes this my thumb, sans nail.
YUCK

The white stuff is anti bacterial ointment, trust me, it makes my thumb look prettier than it is.
Doc had a look today and is happy - he says I will have a full, brand new nail in 6 months.
It better not stay this freaking sore til then.
I have almost passed out everyday when I have had to clean it.
I am washing my hair with 1 hand, getting dressed with 1 hand. It is so frustrating.
It took me 10 minutes to get my watch off yesterday- so now I have stopped wearing it.

Important lesson learnt throughout this process:
Don't drink Synap Forte with any fizzy colddrink - it makes the tablet fizz up and tastes disgusting!

2 Comments:

  1. what happened to the nail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey WDW

    Had to have the nail removed because I was just too clumsy and kept bashing it! :-)

    On to your blog: Is there going to be a second date??

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.