Friday 15 January 2010

New Ventures


I am visiting RaceCar and AC this weekend.


AC and I have taken a big step and finally realised our dream - we have started our own business!!!

We have spoken about this for so long and it is a passion we both have.

I am quite a creative person and I have designed stationery for businesses, arranged weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, kids parties, corporate events and designed photobook albums and redesigned a secondhand bookstore.

I have received many compliments and I totally love it - this is my true passion.

AC has recently finished her diploma in wedding coordination and I won the Business Economics prize in Matric.

I'd say we have enough experience!

Wish us luck everybody - and if you need anything done, let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.