Wednesday 13 January 2010

Overcoming Disappointments


Have not heard a word from MC since last week Wednesday.

It SUCKS.

There is nothing I can do.... I do not run after any man. EVER.

I am convinced he is back together with his girlfriend and doesn't have the guts to tell me.

I will bide my time. I am still convinced we would be good together - he will realise this eventually.

I will be there when he does, but I will not be waiting! No Siree!

Already the flirting is in full force.

I was feeling really bad about things & it sort of pushed me into going a bit further with MBA than I had intended.

Shit that man can kiss!! He has talents with his tongue that make me weak at the knees and literally had my fingertips and toes & even the end of my nose Tingling!

I know it isn't right to carry on because it might give him false hope - but right now he is helping to restore some of my confidence.

His kisses are addictive!

In other news:
The Bax will be returning to SA at the end of January - he and I have a dinner date, and I plan to fully seduce him!
Today he was saying that he turns 39 in February.
I teased him that he was old and he said, "you're only as old as the woman you feel"
So I retorted, "In that case I can arrange that you feel 30!"
I had him speechless and he laughed and said he's blushing! ha ha

I hope we get a repeat of that night in his hotel room - now that was amazing passion! My heart rate trebles when I think of it!!

My hormones are going beserk and I have been enjoying the harmless flirting with a few guys I know. (If I am very honest my heart is still sore) but nothing like good flirting to make me forget my pain.

What I would really like to do is to grab a young guy. That is my next goal - when I can pluck up the courage to do it!
My housemate has a sexy 19 year old brother who said he would do me (his words not mine) but I have a feeling he would chicken out if it had to go further.
A woman I worked with has a cute 21 year old son who is into me, but it is too close to home.

RaceCar has a really sexy guy working with him - QT... he has the most stunning blue eyes and is the sweetest guy.
I think he is into me, but it is too close to MC and I am not chancing anything.

So there go all my options... darn!

Stay tuned for the next installment of "My Raging Hormones."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.