Sunday 17 January 2010

News Flash


MC called me on Friday.

I was shockd & slightly tipsy at the time of his call - & it was amazing to hear his voice again  even if he is suffering with the flu.

SO being slightly tipsy I asked him why he is calling me after his non answer answered my sms.
He replied he thinks I am silly because I should know that he likes hearing from me and he has been thinking of me alot. (Darn my crystal ball must be on the blink again)

He said that he is going through a tough time with his breakup and I need to give him some time. WHich I can appreciate and he did tell me the last day he was here.

I am glad he called me though and he said i must pick up the phone if i want to chat to him - and he told me I can call him on Sat if I like - which i did.

He called me today again to tell me that he has seen his ex twice but they are not getting back together.
Thy had a huge fight today because of some pictures I posted on FB and tagged him in - all innocent party pictures mind you.
So for an hour I lectured him on how she has no rights to comment on anything in his life anymore because she is not a part of his life anymore.

I told him to maintain his dignity and stop thinking about her and how much she is hurting, he needs to get himself right now. he told me she is bad for him - there is no way i am letting him get back together with her!

Reason 1: She sounds like she was really bad for him - any woman who take all your self confidence away from you is bad news.
Reason 2: I want him.

MC is an amazing guy and I am not passing up the opportunity to be with him.

And I will not let a woman ruin the person I know he is.

This is my mission.

I saw a Falling Star on Saturday and made a wish - a part of that wish is that MC would be happy - the other part was that he and I would get together (& that would make me happy and it would make him happy!)

Can anyone see my Stupid Grin? Yes... MC called me!! (Insert flashing hearts coming out of my eyes)

1 Comments:

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.