Friday 15 January 2010

Goodbye Bad week



What a shockingly terrible week this has been!


My boss decided to use me as the outlet for all the problems in the company - if I get crapped out once more for something that was NOT my fault I am going to run into the first sharp object I can find!


Then MBA decides that before his feelings get in the way of our Action - he had better call it quits.
I can definitely understand where he is coming from, but I am bitterly disappointed because I was really enjoying the kissing.




Can he kiss - oh my goodness I get warm just thinking about it!


So that is now the end of the action - and I must admit that it was nice to feel wanted again - I am still feeling low about MC.


It has been over a week and I have heard nothing from him. Urgh!


Last night 1 of my closest friends Tee phoned me to tell me that her and her new boyfriend of 2 weeks - G5 had split up.
I really thought that G5 was the guy that was going to be different - he seemed to be totally enamoured with Tee and seemed to be a great guy. I was going to meet him this Saturday.


Last night he told her that he felt she was having a bad effect on his life.


She is taking it rather badly and I really feel sorry for her.


Today I get a call from a debt collector letting me know that I have been handed over for an account from when my appendix burst in 2008.
I had never even received an account or a phone call. It makes me so angry.
I used to deal with accounts and I used to have to hand them over - so I know the process involved.


January is a long month and now I have to pay R600 over!


Hopefully this weekend will be better.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.