Thursday 26 November 2009

This is Me

Who am I besides another Blogger taking up a minute piece of internet-land?
I'm a complex person with hundreds of thoughts running through my head at any time. I'm a handful of opposites.
I love fluffy kittens and flowing skirts.
I like sparkly clothes and colourful jewellery.
I am wildly addicted to Eden, Supernatural, Twilight and sex.
I love hugs and great kissing.
I'm fascinated by the soft skin on a man's hipbone and I'm a slut for great biceps and abs.
I don't always brush my teeth at night and I go through too many batteries in my vibrator.
I can lie with a straight face, as long as they are small lies otherwise I develop a conscience.
I have a weakness for unusual, impractical uncomfortable shoes and I love nice lingeree.
I hate blowdrying my hair but have to every second day when I wash it or else I look like a fluffy tennisball.
I love reading and I hate clubs, smoking and all the terrible noise they call music that comes with it.
I like sexy cleavage tops and peach champagne.
I could eat junk food for dinner if I knew it wouldn't make me fat.

I never judge people if I believe they are being true to themselves- if not I lose all respect for them and once that happens, they seldom win it back.
I love driving fast and listening to my music loud and I always cry in sad movies.
I would donate money to an animal home over people.
I'm very sensitive to other people's moods and feelings and I am an excellent judge of character.
I trust my boyfriends even though I have been cheated on before.
I am extremely picky about who I date and believe chemistry is 50% of a relationship.
I hope that I can make a difference in someone's life, even if it is just a kind word in passing.
I love my parents so much and my biggest fear is losing them. It is an irrational fear as I know I will 1 day, but I dread that day because I am not sure I'll be able to handle it.
I don't respect my brother because of the way he treats my parents- it is disappointing and makes me sad.

I'm a hopeless romantic who dreams of the day I meet soulmate.
I love Feather Boas and anything pink. I get tipsy on alcohol too quickly and I love weddings.
My dream job would be a Wedding Planner.
My best features are my eyes and breasts and I wish I was a Size 10 instead of 12 leaning towards 14.
I'll try most things and have a very adventurous spirit.
I've been lucky with various celebrities, had lunch with them, kissed them, even had a fling with another.
Exciting stories to hang onto when my youth is a distant memory.
Although I voice all my thoughts, I am careful to remain a lady and be mindful of a persons feelings because at the end of the day- if you have your dignity and self respect, you're on the right path.

1 Comments:

  1. Im with you on so much that you said above :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the nice comment :)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.