Sunday 22 November 2009

the Morning After...



Scuba met my friends on Friday- went really well!

He and I had a long heart to heart and he raised some important issues I have:
1. I find it difficult to open up and let people in
2. I don't speak about my feelings much.

Ironically I want Scuba to open up to me more so that I can open up to him and he is doing the same thing!
We have a bit of stale-mate at the moment.

We have awesome sex to diffuse the tension - only to discover that the condom broke!
Not a small hole- a gaping tear the size of Julius Malema's mouth- greeted with much the same reaction.

After frantically calculating, I discovered I was on Day 14- ovulation.
Fan-fucking-tastic...

I went off the pill after "The Breakup"
Would you wear shoes if you didn't have feet?

Seeing as I have my "feet" again, I really have to start taking it again.

I have heard stories of condoms breaking etc, just didn't think it would happen to me!
They perform strict tests, blow them up as big as balloons... How does this happen?
Wet 'n Wild? More like Wet 'n Weak!

Promptly went to get the morning after pill... Still a bit nervous. Will be waiting with baited breathe for "The Red Tide of Doom" as Scuba calls it.

Wetsuit and flippers- check.

Waiting for the Tide...

1 Comments:

  1. Hope the Crimson wave comes your way, looking forward to more updates in the future

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.