Wednesday 25 November 2009

More Me, Less Me.


Blogging is very under-rated.
Facebook is your life at a glance. You update your status according to your mood and load photos. It's an easy way to stay in touch with your friends no matter how busy you are. (Trust me I know, I'm addicted to Facebook)
I check it every night in bed before visiting dreamland and if I have a chance I check it while on the loo- it gives me something to do! I'm a Gemini, I have to constantly be busy!

Yet to really make your mark in Cyberspace and in people's lives- blogging is the ideal medium.
I had a blog I updated regularly and found it to be most therapeutic.
I'm a passionate person and I am impulsive. I feel things deeply- good and bad- and I used to write about it all.
The problem I had with this is that my friends would take some of the things I said too seriously. Eg: dip me in tar and burn me alive because I hate my job so much- is not meant to be taken literally!
Also I think about sex a lot and these thoughts get bottled up- sometimes I need to vent and get it off my chest. Again when I say: give me no strings attached sex with 10 guys tonight- I don't mean it literally. (2 men would suffice thanks!) ;-)

I enjoyed their comments and advice- but I'm hoping in time the big world of Bloggers out there will offer their words of wisdom.

So in essence, this blog will be more me (100% honest) and less me because I'll be freely anonymous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.