Monday 30 November 2009

Random Negativity



1. My housemate, she bothers me , frustrates me, irritates the crap out of me:



a. She slams doors


b. Leaves food to rot in the fridge


c. Is rude to my friends = ignores them even though she knows them


2. I get irritated by people who update Facebook with long- winded quotes – this is Facebook people! Not quote book!! I am part of Facebook to keep abreast of people’s lives and what they are doing, not the newest quote they have found on the internet.


3. I hate buying that stunning pair of shoes only to wear them once because they hurt m so much I can’t wear them again


4. Telemarketers who REFUSE to take no for an answer and force me to be rude to them.


5. Taxi drivers


6. Stubble on my legs


7. My housemate who slams doors – yes it is that irritating.

2 Comments:

  1. Housemates are there to irritate you - maybe get out more :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "1. My housemate, she bothers me , frustrates me, irritates the crap out of me:
    a. She slams doors
    b. Leaves food to rot in the fridge
    c. Is rude to my friends = ignores them even though she knows them"

    OMG. My roommate does the same THINGS!!! She also leaves dishes in the sink without cleaning them out. I use to clean up after her... NOT anymore. Two weeks ago, I wanted to see how long it would take her to clean out a cup with milk in it. (As much as it grossed me out) She FINALLY cleaned out the cup 2 weeks later. I was furious! Grrr.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.