Tuesday 1 December 2009

Help me shop for Christmas gifts


I have a dilemma - I always do around this time.

How to pick the perfect Christmas gifts.

Christmas is my favourite time of the year and I love to pick out the most perfect gifts for my friends and loved ones. Not necessarily the most expensive, but most definietly a gift that they love - not always the easiest task.

I am especially struggling with a gift for my boss and his wife and a colleague who has become a very close friend - he has given me so much support and guidance over the last year and a half an dis very cose to my heart - it is also his birthday on 13 December.
He likes wine and has a great sense of humour and is very down to earth.

My boss and his wife entertain alot and have pretty much everything they could possibly want.

I was thinking of getting my boss and his wife a "couples" gift.

Please help me with ideas!

2 Comments:

  1. I think a couples gift a agreat idea. Like a hamper with nice things in and maybe a spa voucher in it too (depending on how much moola you got).

    For the collegue maybe a fancy bottle of wine and a leather wine carrier OR maybe like a subscription to a wine club or a magazine that he really loves.

    Just ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally thinking spa voucher too. It would be nice to be pampered for a day.

    Guys with a sense of homour? Happy Gilmore DVD? A DVD of something funny?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.